1. The energy density is high, the heat input is low, the amount of thermal deformation is small, and the melting zone and the heat-affected zone are narrow and deep.
2. High cooling rate, which can weld fine weld structure and good joint performance.
3. Compared with contact welding, laser welding eliminates the need for electrodes, reducing daily
maintenance costs and greatly increasing work efficiency.
4. The weld seam is thin, the penetration depth is large, the taper is small, the precision is high, the
appearance is smooth, flat and beautiful.
5. No consumables, small size, flexible processing, low operating and maintenance costs.
6. The laser is transmitted through fiber optics and can be used in conjunction with a pipeline or robot.
Laser power 1000W
Center wavelength 1070+-5nm
Laser frequency 50Hz-5KHz
Adjustable power range 5-95%
Beam quality 1.1
Optimal operating environment Temperature 10-35 ° C, humidity 20% -80%
Electricity demand AC220V
Output fiber length 5/10/15m (Optional)
Cooling method Water Cooling
Cooling water temperature 20-25 ° C
Average consumed power 2000/4000W
Pulse Width 0.1-50ms
Focal Spot Diameter 0.2-3.0mm
Laser type Nd:YAG
Warranty 2 Years
Product name Fiber laser welding machine
This machine is suitable for welding of gold, silver, titanium, nickel, tin, copper, aluminum and other metal and its alloy material, can achieve the same precision welding between metal and dissimilar metals, has been widely used in aerospace equipment, shipbuilding, instrumentation, mechanical and electrical products, automotive and other industries.