Laser Marking Machine can mark logo, character, serial number, bar code, data matrix on both metals and some non-metals. It does not have consumable. It’s very cost effective. It boasts fast marking speed and high marking precision. It’s widely used and well accepted in prevailing international market.Laser marking machine, is using the laser beam to marking a permanent mark on a variety of different material surface. Or through the light of the physical changes in the surface material, “carved” traces, or through the light burning part of the material, showing the required etching pattern, text, bar code, and other types of graphics. It can be widely used in many fields, such as intergrated circut chip graphics, computer accessories, industrial bearings, watches, electronic and telecommunication products.
1. This smart mini type Laser Marker For Steel as beautiful appearance, compact structure and small floor space.
2. The laser light pulse of the small laser engraving machine is narrow, the peak power is high, and the repetition frequency range is wide.
3.This tabletop laser engraving machine has low power consumption and high usability.
4. This smart mini model fiber Laser Marking machine For Steel is easy to operate with high reliability and long service life.
5. There is no consumables or wearing parts of this tabletop laser engraving machine.
6. The small laser engraving machine will not cause shadows and virtual breaks when processing special materials.
7. The column of the Laser Marker For Steelcan be rotated 360° to facilitate multi-angle marking of objects that are not easy to move.
Parameter Fiber Laser Marking Machine
Center Wavelength 1064nm
Laser reource Maxphotonics
Minimum Line Width 0.1mm
Minimum Character 0.4mm
Repeat Precision ±0.01mm
Engraving Line Speed ≤7000mm/s
Average output power 20W
Single pulse energy 0.8-1.0mj
Frequency adjustable range 30-60KHz
Pulse Width 80-140ns
Pulse adjustment range 5-100%
Operating Voltage 100-240VAC
Fiber length 1.5m
Cooling Device air-cooling
1. Widely used in integrated circuit chips, computer accessories, industrial bearings, clocks and watches, electronic and communication products.
2. Aerospace components, all kinds of auto parts, household appliances, hardware tools, dies, wire and cable, food packaging, jewelry, tobacco, and many fields .
3. Military things graphics and text markup, mass production line and homework.